Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Night Karaoke--Hip Hop Jedi Style

It was so successful last week, I'll try it again....*


Yo, Jedi Knight, let's kick it!

Mace, Mace baby
Mace, Mace baby


Play that funky music, white boy
All right STOP! Meditate and listen
Mace is back with a brand new invention
Dark Side grabs ahold of me tightly
Flow like a light saber daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock the Sith like a vandal
Light up the stage I wax a Fett like a candle

Mace Mace baby
Mace Mace baby


He's a lyrical poet with a master plan


Oh, all right. I'll stop.

Can we please have Friday Night Fights back soon, Bahlactus??

*Due to a necessary impurity in his brain, snell actually thinks this stuff is funny --Ed.

1 comment:

DYKC?™ said...

..one more week..one more week.