Saturday, January 19, 2008

The MOST Disturbing Thing I've Seen This Week

VERY high up on the list of things that I really really didn't need to see:

I wouldn't blame her for turning invisible here...Norman Osborn ogling Sue Richards' breasts.

There's not enough E's or W's in my keyboard to express the level of "eeeewwwwww" this causes. Plus, wholly unnecessary! Thanks, Jenkins and Gulacy!

Then again, we already knew that Norman has a thing for blonds who also hook up with superheroes...or did that ever happen, now?

Anyway, EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

Paul Gulacy drawing Norman Osborn so he looks exactly like LBJ is from Penance: Relentless #4, an otherwise fun series. I'll say it again: eeeeeewwwwwwww!!

2 comments:

CaptainAverage said...

He's like a trench-coated, lurking-the-playground, magazines-in-a-plain-brown-wrapper style pervert, isn't he? Except he has more ambition. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

He reminds me more of actor Darren McGavin, circa "Kolchak the Night Stalker".

What's Osborn's deal? He's the head of the Thunderbolts now? Sheesh.

I liked him better when he was crucified by his bat-flyer.