Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Coolest Thing In The History Of Comic Books

OK, John Constantine has a seriously magical badass after him, so he needs to whip up some pretty heinous magical mojo for himself. And it's December.

So what does he do? He goes to Italy, and breaks into the crypt of Saint Nicholas.

He steals some of his bones. Because it's the holiday season, everyone's belief has imbued them with awesome power. He grinds the bones into powder, and he...well, he...he...

I saw Johnny snorting Santa Claus...Yes, John Constantine snorts the bones of Santa Claus.

Wrong on so many levels, but so right for Constantine.

White Christmas brought to you by Andy Diggle and Leonardo Manco in Hellblazer #247.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO ... I didn't know / now I must put that issue on my Christmas list!!!!

Sina said...

Can I burn the pages of this 'mic & snort it for the same effect? 🙃