Wednesday, September 30, 2009

800

Time flies when you're having fun.

Appropriately, my 800th post comes on New Comic Book Day. So rather than do anything huge and elaborate (or original), I'm just going to take the easy (lazy) way out by just linking to my "greatest hits" (your mileage may vary).

In other words, read my old crappy re-runs while I enjoy brand new comic books. I think I win in that exchange.

Or, in still other words, see that snell is so vain he thinks people will want to read old posts.

So enjoy archives, while I wallow in new comics & ranch gorditas...

P.S. Thanks to everyone, yada yada, keep reading, yada yada, blah blah. Sincerely.

Insane Batman makes me smile


Almost the best comics crossover ever

The single most unjustified use of Jimmy Olsen's signal watch ever

The debut of GAARD!! Where's he been lately?

Superman's forgotten powers

People really used to dress like this

Still pissed off about this...

Capturing his essence...

Why Jimmy Olsen #54 may be the best comic book ever

Thor as a Greek (well before that Incredible Hercules story started)

Wow, I REALLY had this one wrong, eh?

Seriously, for a while Lois Lane was trippier than Jimmy Olsen

Gombezi.

The coolest thing in the history of comic books

Cap in the Olympics (not)


This had better be in the new Michael Moore movie

Bat-Poetry

One of my Marvel Week entries


Oh, that's enough...


1 comment:

Mark Engblom said...

800? Already? Wow...congratulations, Snell! I ended my run at 798 posts, so you've now officially passed me by!

You're still my only "daily read" of all the comic blogs, and (therefore) my favorite! Your stuff is as fresh and funny as ever....keep up the great work!