Monday, March 21, 2011

Manic Monday--Spitting Image Part 2

Dear Image...

Please stop putting the "Next Issue" ads on the freaking back covers of your comics!!

You don't do it on all of your books--is it just the Shadowline titles?--but you do it often enough to tick me off.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that it's a good tactic to put a full-page spoil of the reveal for the current issue's final panel ON ONE OF THE FLIPPING COVERS where it often can't be avoided.

Put them on the inside in the back, where I'm less likely to be spoiled unnecessarily.

Thank you.

1 comment:

notintheface said...

The only Image book I read is INVINCIBLE, and that book has the next-issue blurb on the INSIDE back cover. However, that comic has had another problem recently:

http://stars-and-garters.blogspot.com/2011/03/spitting-image.html

Do you have the same problem with your Image books?