Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twitter Doesn't Reduce My Snark

OK, so I went on way too long on Twitter yesterday about DC's massive declaration that all of their current comics are inadequate.

I did want to pass along a couple of those observations to those of you who don't follow me on the Twitter thing, but I'm fundamentally lazy, and rather than retype everything with paragraphs and punctuation and grammar, I'll just cut and paste. Yeah, lazy, and shameless self-promotion. There'll be a real post later, I promise.

Plus, it's hard evidence--restricting me to 140 characters doesn't make be any less snarky (nor does it make me any more readable...)

Oh, and please, everybody please refer to the post-Flashpoint DC Universe as "Flushpoint." It will make me ever so happy...













Wow, I really am an idiot in any format...

2 comments:

Siskoid said...

Well, I enjoyed myself last night at least.

SallyP said...

Yes. Yes you did. And no "Cry for Justice" is really fabulous news!