Monday, September 12, 2011

Manic Monday--Undereeewwwssss

Sometimes words just fail me. An ad from Creepy #100 (1978):

O...M...G.

In greater detail, please:

Nylon. Bikini. Briefs. With covers from Creepy and Eerie and Famous Monsters (what, no Vampirella?) reproduced on the front.

Because, really, there's nothing at all odd or off-putting about this:

Hmmm, given the type of person likely to be reading/buying this, they might not have wanted to stop at size L (I include myself, so that's a fair comment).

Just to get your week off to a pretty terrifying start, just picture a guy, who has these on, starting to unbutton his pants and saying to his date, "Do you want to see my Famous Monster?"

I've gone too far, haven't I?

1 comment:

Phillip Russell said...

I didn't realize until now that I'd never mentally strung together the phrase "Creepy underwear." Thanks, snell!