Thursday, July 18, 2013

Great Moments In "Why Didn't I Think Of That Earler"

A tiny, completely non-spoilery portion of a panel from Justice League Of America #6:

Wow.

So, a Kryptonian can block heat-vision just by putting his hand over the eyes.

Hmm, I seem to recall some recent incident when that could have come in handy. Where Superman could have put that to use...it will come to me, just give me a minute...

SNAP

Oh, right.

Meanwhile, the dudes at How It Should Have Ended have put out their Man Of Steel episode, and it turns out that the last hour of the movie was completely unnecessary!



Keep up the good work, guys.

1 comment:

Mr. Whiskas said...

This post made my day (week?). Hilarious.

Oh, and Batman and Zatanna briefly faced off against Mxyzptlk in Batman Brave and the Bold #12 Dec. 11.