Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Diana's Odd (But Delicious) Anatomy Lesson!

As we saw earlier this morning, Diana Prince uncover a Boston delicatessen that is really a front for Nazi saboteurs!

She's hunting for a lost (and probably kidnapped) child, so she allows herself to be captured by the nogoodniks!

Don't oversell it, Diana!



Well, of course such a fiendish fate won't work if your prisoner is really...Wonder Woman!!



But she wants the Nazis to think that she's still in the bag, so, since she is in a delicatessen...

Wait! WTF?!?!? Blow that up, Cambot!!

What...I mean...WHAT?!?!? Spearing hams on a broom handle makes "a perfect woman's figure"?!?!? I mean, well, I think...I'm no expert, I mean I've seen a woman or two, and...umm...mmm, ham!! Delicious ham!! What was i saying?

Please don't ask what she's going to do with the fish...

Fortunately, the disguise is enough to fool Nazi spies:


It's like Hogan's Heroes all over again...

Well, I guess that since Wonder Woman is made from clay, she could a little confused about human anatomy, and think normal women are made out of ham. Mmm, ham...

From Comic Cavalcade #1 (1942)

3 comments:

SallyP said...

I have to admit that the fish is very confusing.

Smurfswacker said...

I never liked WW, especially the H. G. Peter version, so forgive me an ignorant question. Wasn't part of her bondage schtick that WW was powerless if she was tied up by a man?

snell said...

Smurf--In theory, it was only when her bracelets were bound or chained by a male, although it was employed pretty inconsistently through the years. Just tying her up with rope wasn't enough.