Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Night Fights--Choose Your Own Punchline Style!!

Let's see...I can make Walking Dead references, or American Flagg references, or...Oh the heck, I'll just let you guys decide on how to view this week's Friday Night Fights!

Starr Flagg--yes, that's her real name!!--is Undercover Girl, a covert agent for the CIA!!

Starr Flagg...goddamn I love comics!

Anyway, she in an unnamed South American country, and her partner has been kidnapped by the nogoodniks. Along with this unnamed lass, whose boyfriend has also been kidnapped, they're sneaking into the evil HQ...




GNYAAAA!!

So, do I go with the punchline about how she's obviously an ancestor of Reuben Flagg, from American Flagg?

Or do I go the Walking Dead route and make so joke about Negan and Lucille?

Spacebooger prefers a League Of Their Own joke...

The girls' team racks one up in Undercover Girl #5 (1952), by Gardner Fox and Ogden Whitney

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? Because no one else this week gives you Starr Flagg, that's why. So go vote!!


No comments: